NAHB Remodelers honors individuals and local remodelers councils for outstanding projects and exceptional service to the remodeling industry with the following awards:
- The Council Awards for Demonstrating Remodeling Excellence (CADREs) are presented each year to local remodelers councils and individuals whose work at the local level exemplifies the best practices of the remodeling industry.
- The Homes for Life Awards recognize Certified Aging-In-Place Specialists (CAPS) designees for excellence in aging-in-place design and/or accessible home modifications in a remodeled home.
- The NAHB Remodeler of the Month award program recognizes local, active remodelers who stand out because of recent quality work, customer service, community involvement and dedication to furthering the industry.
- The NAHB Remodeler of the Year Award recognizes superior business management, exemplary NAHB involvement at all levels and outstanding contributions to the remodeling industry.
- National Remodeling Hall of Fame.
Applications for NAHB Remodeler of the Month are open year-round. Applications for the other awards are currently closed.