NAHB Young Professionals is a community of like-minded home building professionals from across the country who are looking to connect and grow their networks, businesses, and careers.
To provide young professionals in residential construction opportunities to connect, collaborate, and develop professionally.
To create a strong community of young professionals and help them advance personally and professionally. We are here to help YPs build their careers and build the next generation of leaders in home building.
A culture of quality, integrity, and forward thinking are essential aspects of the NAHB Young Professionals identity. We are committed to the following values:
To qualify as an NAHB Young Professional, members must:
- Be under the age of 45 at the start of their membership
- Join their local association and pay annual dues
NAHB YP Member Benefits
- Access to the NAHB Savings program of discounts
- A complimentary subscription to Pro Builder magazine
- Access to NAHB Connect - NAHB's official Members forum
- Opportunities to meet and build relationships with fellow professionals, owners, and suppliers at the national and local level
- Members-only access to nahb.org, which includes valuable information in all areas of the construction industry
Let's Get Social
NAHB offers dozens of in-person and online educational courses and seminars of interest to young professionals.
The NAHB Young Professionals Facebook Group encourages members under 45 to network and get involved in the Federation.
Join Us on LinkedIn
Network through the NAHB Young Professionals LinkedIn Group with focus on advocacy, mentoring and leadership training.
Other Ways to Participate
Emerging Professional Membership
Emerging professional membership allows NAHB student members in affiliated student chapters at post-secondary, associate, and secondary programs to remain NAHB members at a reduced rate for three years after graduation. In addition, it allows graduates from any Home Builders Institute (HBI) program, and graduates from American Council for Construction Education (ACCE) accredited programs, to become a member at a reduced rate for three years after graduation.
If the Submit button is grayed out, please make sure that all required fields are filled in.