NAHB Young Professionals is a community of like-minded home building professionals from across the country who are looking to connect and grow their networks, businesses, and careers.
To provide young professionals in residential construction opportunities to connect, collaborate, and develop professionally.
To create a strong community of young professionals and help them advance personally and professionally. We are here to help YPs build their careers and build the next generation of leaders in home building.
A culture of quality, integrity, and forward thinking are essential aspects of the NAHB Young Professionals identity. We are committed to five core values:
To qualify as an NAHB Young Professional, members must:
- Be under the age of 45 at the start of their membership
- Join their local association and pay annual dues
NAHB YP Member Benefits
- Access to the NAHB Savings program of discounts
- A complimentary subscription to Pro Builder magazine
- Access to NAHB Connect - NAHB’s official Members forum
- Opportunities to meet and build relationships with fellow professionals, owners, and suppliers at the national and local level
- Members-only access to nahb.org, which includes valuable information in all areas of the construction industry (more detail below)
Let's Get Social
The NAHB Young Professionals Facebook Group encourages members under 45 to network and get involved in the Federation.
NAHB Connect is an active, dedicated, members-only online forum that allows direct communication with other builders.
Instagram - @homebuilders
Follow NAHB on Instagram for the latest in design trends, providing inspiration for your projects.
Business and Career Tools
Other Ways to Participate
Emerging Professional Membership
Emerging professional membership allows NAHB student members in affiliated student chapters at post-secondary, associate, and secondary programs to remain NAHB members at a reduced rate for three years after graduation. In addition, it allows graduates from any Home Builders Institute (HBI) program, and graduates from American Council for Construction Education (ACCE) accredited programs, to become a member at a reduced rate for three years after graduation.
If the Submit button is grayed out, please make sure that all required fields are filled in.