How to Apply
- View the NAHB PWB judging criteria.
- To help you prepare an award-winning entry, review past winning council program descriptions.
- Winners of all 2022 PWB Councils of the Year and Member of the Year were announced at the NAHB PWB Winter Leadership Meeting. The 2022 NAHB Woman of the Year was announced during The Nationals 2023 Awards program.
- NAHB Woman of the Year Award (in collaboration with the National Sales and Marketing Council and Nationals Awards program)
The highest level of recognition presented by NAHB honoring a woman for accomplishments in the building industry and/or throughout the NAHB Federation.
- NAHB PWB Member of the Year Award
Recognizing a PWB member whose accomplishments at the local, state or national levels benefit the home building industry and her community.
- NAHB PWB Councils of Year Awards (small, medium, large and extra large council sizes) Small (1-25 members), Medium (26-50 members), Large (51-75 members) and Extra Large (76+ members)
Celebrating the breadth of innovative and diverse programming conducted in local councils. Whether legislative and political advocacy, fundraising or community outreach, virtual or in person, PWB wants to recognize your council’s impact in your community and on the current and future workforce of the residential construction industry.
- Council of the Year Award: A one-time entry fee of $100 can be paid by Visa, MasterCard and American Express.
- Individual Award: No entry fees.