Manufacturer: Westchester Modular Homes Inc.
Builder: Squash Meadow Construction
Location: Tisbury, Mass.
Sweeping views, spectacular sunrises and a private 143-foot sandy beach anchor this brand-new waterfront home overlooking Vineyard Haven harbor, the East Chop lighthouse and Nantucket Sound. An open, light-filled floor plan allows for easy movement between the spacious entryway, living room, and kitchen and dining areas, with amenities galore.
This exquisitely finished four-bedroom, three-and-a-half bath home features:
- 900 square feet of outdoor living space with expansive covered porches on the main floor and upstairs,
- A gourmet kitchen with state-of-the-art kitchen appliances, including a wine fridge and pebble ice maker,
- Mudroom/laundry room with its own entrance,
- Sunny outdoor shower and changing area,
- Built-in propane grill, and
- Plenty of storage areas.
Two water view primary bedrooms — one on the first floor and another upstairs — include en-suite marble-tiled bathrooms and double closets. Another upstairs bedroom features a beautiful view of the outer harbor, and a fourth bedroom accommodates bunk beds for four. Centering the upstairs bedrooms and full bath is an open sitting area with a wall of French doors offering access to a covered porch overlooking the water, sandy beach and nearby West Chop Meadow.
Built to current FEMA safety standards, its elevated position dramatically enhances the views and offers ample storage space on the ground level.