Applications for many of NAHB’s top awards programs close next week on Oct. 6. Apply today to spotlight top projects and professionals in your field:
- Associates of Excellence Awards, acknowledging Associate members and Builder collaborators for their remarkable contributions to the housing industry on multiple levels.
- Custom Home Builder of the Year Award, recognizing custom builders for their innovative achievements, professional leadership and creativity.
- Housing Credit Certified Professional (HCCP) of the Year, honoring industry professionals who actively hold an NAHB HCCP designation and promote the value of their designation across the industry. Use this form to nominate an HCCP designee.
- Leading Suppliers Council Spark Award, recognizing the most innovative Leading Suppliers Council member of the year.
- Professional Women in Building Awards, recognizing women in the industry and local PWB councils for outstanding programs, services and contributions to the industry.
- Remodelers Awards, honoring individuals and local remodelers councils for outstanding projects and service to the industry.
- The NAHB/Builders Mutual Safety Award for Excellence (SAFE) Awards Program, the home building industry’s only award recognizing professionals who have made successful efforts to advance safety in the industry.
- The Nationals℠ Awards — NAHB’s largest awards competition, co-sponsored by Wells Fargo Home Mortgage — celebrating the best new-home sales and marketing.
- Featuring: Best of 55+ Housing Awards, the industry’s only national award honoring excellence in housing for the 55+ housing sector; and Global Innovation Awards, recognizing the most cutting-edge, advanced and original products, services, buildings and communities from around the world.
- Student Chapters, recognizing the achievements and dedication of student members, faculty advisors and local Home Builders Association members. (Note: This awards program will close on Oct. 23.)
- Young Professional Awards, recognizing young industry professionals who have demonstrated leadership in their careers, their communities and NAHB.
Interested applicants can submit projects, products, companies and individuals for consideration at awards.nahb.com, unless otherwise noted.