One Week Deadline Reminder for NAHB Awards
Applications for many of NAHB’s top awards programs close next week on Oct. 18. Apply today to spotlight top projects and professionals in your field:
- Best of 55+ Housing Awards, the industry’s only national awards program honoring excellence in housing for the 55+ housing sector.
- Custom Home Builder of the Year Award, recognizing custom builders for their innovative achievements, professional leadership and creativity.
- Leading Suppliers Spark Award, recognizing the most innovative Leading Suppliers Council member of the year.
- NAHB Associates of Excellence Awards — sponsored by Whirlpool Corporation and Lima One Capital — acknowledging Associate members and Builder collaborators for their remarkable contributions to the housing industry on multiple levels.
- NAHB Builders Mutual Safety Award for Excellence, the home building industry’s only award recognizing professionals who have made successful efforts to advance safety in the industry.
- NAHB Education Awards, recognizing the Designees and Educator of the Year and their efforts to promote the value of NAHB designations and to highlight the value of education.
- NAHB Global Innovation Award, recognizing the most cutting-edge, advanced and original products, services, buildings and communities from around the world.
- NAHB Multifamily Pillars of the Industry Awards, highlighting innovative developments, financing and design, and superior management and marketing in apartments and condos.
- NAHB Offsite Construction Awards, including the Jerry Rouleau Awards for Excellence in Marketing and Home Design to recognize the best in building systems.
- NAHB Professional Women in Building (PWB) Awards, recognizing women in the industry and local PWB councils for outstanding programs, services and contributions to the industry.
- NAHB Remodelers Awards — sponsored by Ferguson — honoring individuals and local remodelers councils for outstanding projects and service to the industry.
- NAHB Student Chapters — sponsored by D.R. Horton, Toll Brothers, 84 Lumber and K Hovnanian Homes — recognizing the achievements and dedication of student members, faculty advisors and local Home Builders Association members.
- NAHB Young Professional Awards, recognizing young industry professionals who have demonstrated leadership in their careers, their communities and NAHB.
- The Nationals Awards — NAHB’s largest awards competition, co-sponsored by Wells Fargo Home Mortgage — celebrating the best new-home sales and marketing.
Interested applicants can submit projects, products, companies and individuals for consideration at awards.nahb.com.