NAHB Vision and Value Proposition
Building Homes, Enriching Communities, Changing Lives
NAHB represents the largest network of craftsmen, innovators and problem solvers dedicated to building and enriching communities. Operating at the local, state and national levels, the NAHB Federation helps its members gain a competitive advantage through:
- Knowledge: Offers education and other resources members need to expand their businesses and achieve personal success.
- Networking: Creates opportunities within a community of home building professionals for members to build key relationships and increase their profitability.
- Expertise: Develops solutions for members’ businesses through access to experts who provide insight and information.
- Advocacy: Improves the business environment on Capitol Hill, in state capitols and in local communities by eliminating excessive regulations.
- Savings: Saves members money through advocacy efforts, exclusive services and products, and the Member Advantage program.
Mission Statement: NAHB strives to protect the American Dream of housing opportunities for all, while working to achieve professional success for its members who build communities, create jobs and strengthen our economy.
NAHB Senior Officers
Meet NAHB’s Senior Officers, who are elected annually by the Leadership Council, which is comprised of more than 1,700 NAHB members.
The Senior Management Team
Under the direction of CEO Jerry Howard, ten departments head up the initiatives our association addresses every day.