The NAHB Professional Women in Building Council and Leadership awards and recognition program celebrates local council and individual leadership.
There are three main awards:
- NAHB Woman of the Year Award (in collaboration with the National Sales and Marketing Council and Nationals Awards program)
- NAHB PWB Member of the Year Award
- NAHB PWB Councils of Year Awards in Small, Medium and Large Council sizes
- Council of the Year Awards: A one-time entry fee of $100 can be paid by Visa, MasterCard and American Express.
- Individual Awards: No entry fees.
How to Apply
- Applications for 2020 are now closed.
- Winners of all PWB Councils of the Year and Member of the Year were announced at the NAHB PWB Winter Leadership Meeting. The NAHB Woman of the Year will be announced during The Nationals 2021 Awards program.
Review the following materials to help you prepare an award-winning entry.