Take advantage of NAHB’s green building tools and sustainability resources:
- Case studies highlighting different ways builders have successfully certified homes for their clients
- High-performance educational videos for builders and potential home buyers
- Green SmartMarket Reports providing builder and consumer insight into high-performance trends, green products and features
- Sustainability checklists allowing builders, remodelers, design professionals and land developers to quickly assess their projects and track their progress towards green certification
- A matrix comparing high-performance building certification programs based on factors such as applicable building type, certification levels and fees, categories included in each, and more.
- Green publications offering insights into builder and consumer preferences as well as business management, design and construction, and sales and marketing
- Awards program recognizing the best of the best in green residential projects