New Homes Month in April is the perfect opportunity to highlight the benefits of purchasing a new home. NAHB has prepared a toolkit to help you target potential home buyers with messages of quality construction, location, new home amenities and more that will entice consumers to consider purchasing a new home as the spring home tour season kicks off.
Use these articles to tell consumers about the benefits of new homes. You can use these articles in your local newspapers, parade guides, websites, newsletters and blogs. Additional content is available on the consumer articles page.
- New Home Sales are Not Slowing Down
- Financial Fitness for First-Time Home Buyers
- Prep Your Home to Sell This Spring
- How to Prepare to Buy Your First Home
- Home Buying Interest Increased Amid Pandemic
- Coronavirus Concerns Spark New Home Design Ideas
Eye-catching print ads to promote homeownership are available for social media and in full-page, half and quarter sizes. Ads can be customized with your logo and website address.
Planning Materials, Social Media and Media Templates
- New Homes Month Talking Points
- New Homes Month Template Press Release
- Sample Social Media Posts
- Tips for Promoting New Homes Month on Social Media
- Tips for Maximizing New Homes Month
- Parade of Homes and HBA Events COVID-19 Safety Tips
- New Homes Month Proclamation
- Public Service Announcements (PSAs) template
- Local Housing Data