March 29, 2023, at 2 p.m. ET
Casualty Loss, Credits & LIHTC Best Practices...Oh My!
In this webinar, attendees will learn about LIHTC property credit loss and recapture, as well as the related differences between casualty loss, a presidentially declared disaster loss, units in the turn process, and units in general disrepair.
- Implementing and Utilizing an Emergency Rental Assistance Program
- Wellness Wanted: Designing Healthy Multifamily Projects for Today’s Renters
- The Return of Physical Multifamily Inspections: Managing Deferred Maintenance & Safety
- Re-Syndication: Not Your Average Acquisition Rehab
- Developing Attainable Rental Housing: What, Where, Why & How
- COVID Deadlines & Extensions for LIHTC Properties: Are We Back to Business as Usual?
- Closing Out 2020: Impact of COVID-19 on Year-end and Compliance Webinar
- The Future of Urban & Suburban Housing in the Wake of COVID-19
- Single-Family Built-for-Rent Housing – the Future of Rental Housing?
- Casualty Loss on LIHTC Properties – IRS Guidance and the Impact of COVID-19
- Coliving, Density & Multifamily Demand After COVID-19
- Stay Compliant! How to Manage the Latest Income Limits/Utility Allowance Changes & Avoid Costly Errors
- What You Need to Know about COVID-19 Multifamily Mortgage Financing and Forbearance
- COVID-19 Compliance & Operational Challenges in Multifamily Property Management
- Will Tomorrow’s Cities Be Timber? Exploring Midrise Mass Timber Housing
Education Calendar Explore current course offerings.
Learn from the Pros Industry leaders share insights into multifamily trends and operations in Yield Pro Power Hitters series.