Dec. 8, 2021, at 2 p.m. ET
COVID Deadlines & Extensions for LIHTC Properties: Are We Back to Business as Usual?
As we try to return to normal, what lessons did the LIHTC property industry learn throughout the pandemic and what issues still linger? This webinar will discuss the many challenges and concerns our industry is facing in getting back to business as usual.
- Closing Out 2020: Impact of COVID-19 on Year-end and Compliance Webinar
- The Future of Urban & Suburban Housing in the Wake of COVID-19
- Single-Family Built-for-Rent Housing – the Future of Rental Housing?
- Casualty Loss on LIHTC Properties – IRS Guidance and the Impact of COVID-19
- Coliving, Density & Multifamily Demand After COVID-19
- Stay Compliant! How to Manage the Latest Income Limits/Utility Allowance Changes & Avoid Costly Errors
- What You Need to Know about COVID-19 Multifamily Mortgage Financing and Forbearance
- COVID-19 Compliance & Operational Challenges in Multifamily Property Management
- Will Tomorrow’s Cities Be Timber? Exploring Midrise Mass Timber Housing
- Preparing for Year-End
- Fair Housing: Addressing the Issues Facing LIHTC Properties
- Accessibility Requirements for Multifamily Housing – Myth vs. Fact
- Missing Middle Housing: Addressing Unmet Demand for Housing Choice
- Multifamily Housing Economic Outlook Webinar
- How Do I Maneuver through the Issues that Marijuana May Bring?
- Make Modular Construction Work for Your Next Project
- Income Averaging – Part II: Crucial Updates
- Income Verification Requirements for Affordable Housing Programs
- Digital Marketing: Many Channels, One Message
- Avoid Costly Mistakes with the New Average Set-Aside Option
- Improving Communication to Gain Housing Support
- Understanding Verification Requirements for LIHTC
- Make Those Who Rent Elsewhere Green with Envy