April 6, 2022, at 2 p.m. ET
Building a Perfect Tenant File for LIHTC Properties: Policies, Forms & Practices
Do you have good tenant files for you LIHTC properties? Learn the best practices for creating clear, concise and consistent file structures. In the affordable housing industry we are seeing unprecedented turnover in staff. Your compliance forms, policies and practices are key to ensuring that resident files are created in a consistent manner across your organization. This webinar will be a discussion of these topics with perspectives from an industry expert, a state agency, and an investor.
- Implementing and Utilizing an Emergency Rental Assistance Program
- Wellness Wanted: Designing Healthy Multifamily Projects for Today’s Renters
- The Return of Physical Multifamily Inspections: Managing Deferred Maintenance & Safety
- Re-Syndication: Not Your Average Acquisition Rehab
- Developing Attainable Rental Housing: What, Where, Why & How
- COVID Deadlines & Extensions for LIHTC Properties: Are We Back to Business as Usual?
- Closing Out 2020: Impact of COVID-19 on Year-end and Compliance Webinar
- The Future of Urban & Suburban Housing in the Wake of COVID-19
- Single-Family Built-for-Rent Housing – the Future of Rental Housing?
- Casualty Loss on LIHTC Properties – IRS Guidance and the Impact of COVID-19
- Coliving, Density & Multifamily Demand After COVID-19
- Stay Compliant! How to Manage the Latest Income Limits/Utility Allowance Changes & Avoid Costly Errors
- What You Need to Know about COVID-19 Multifamily Mortgage Financing and Forbearance
- COVID-19 Compliance & Operational Challenges in Multifamily Property Management
- Will Tomorrow’s Cities Be Timber? Exploring Midrise Mass Timber Housing