NAHB’s governance is comprised of the Leadership Council and the Board of Directors. The Leadership Council is charged with setting the policy and priorities of the Association, furthering the work of NAHB’s committees and councils. The Leadership Council and the committees will meet three times each year: once during the International Builders’ Show® (IBS), once during the Spring Legislative Conference and Leadership Meetings and again at the Fall Leadership Meetings.
Additional information about travel, hotel, and specific meeting dates and times will be provided on the specific meeting page for each event as it nears. The following dates and locations are subject to change.
- Jan. 26-Feb. 3, 2023 | Las Vegas — View tentative meeting schedule
Annual Board Orientation
- Feb. 15, 2023 | Virtual (All Officers) — View draft agenda
Spring Board Meeting
- April 17-18, 2023 | Washington, D.C. (Officers and APC), Virtual (Directors)
Spring Leadership Meeting / Legislative Conference
- June 6-10, 2023 │ Washington, D.C. │ Washington Hilton
Fall Leadership Meeting
- Sept. 19-21, 2023 │ Palm Springs, Calif.
Winter Board Meeting
- Dec. 4-5, 2023 | Washington, D.C. (Officers and APC), Virtual (Directors)
- Feb. 25-29, 2024 | Las Vegas