The Credential is the Housing Credit Certified Professional (HCCP) designee’s No. 1 resource for information on Low-Income Housing Tax Credit (LIHTC) program changes and in-depth guidance on management best practices.
- Back to Basics: Assessing LIHTC Casualty Loss - Part 2
- Tax Credit 101: IRS Form 8609 - Part 1
- A Brief History of the Violence Against Women Act
- Identifying and Correcting Noncompliance – Average Income Test
- HCCP Board of Governors Spotlight: Laurel Macdonald
- HCCP Designee Spotlight: My Nguyen
- HCCP Distributor Spotlight: A.J. Johnson