Throughout the fall, NAHB members all across the country have been busy spreading the word to their industry colleagues about the value of membership.
The goal: To recruit as many new members as possible. The reward: An even stronger Federation and — for the top recruiters — an all-inclusive* trip to the New York City area, hosted by LG and Signature Kitchen Suite.
Plus, this year’s Fall Recruitment Competition is the first time that Associate members are eligible to compete. A total of nine members (the top two Builder members and the top Associate member in each of the three HBA size categories) will earn the top prize.
The competition will run through Nov. 30. So with just over a month remaining, here are the standings of the top recruiters in each HBA size category:
Large HBAs (600+ members)
- Mike Gilles of Savannah Builders, Central Oklahoma HBA
- David Hagan of Ryan Homes, BIA of Central South Carolina
- John Nail of John Nail Homes, Central Oklahoma HBA
- Gray Busch of Red Door Insurance, HBA of Winston-Salem
- Kelly Thibodeaux of Terrebonne Insurance Agency, HBA of Greater New Orleans
- Alma Jacobs of Thomas Property Group, HBA of Greater Charlotte
Medium HBAs (250-599 members)
- Allen Patterson of Allen Patterson Builder, Hilton Head Area HBA
- Patricia Strimpfel of Reclamation By Design, Hilton Head Area HBA
- Norm Gentry of Build LLC, Collier BIA
- Mike Riemann of Becker Morgan Group, Builders and Remodelers Association of Delaware
- Debra Branske of Third Federal, HBA of Greater Cleveland
- Mark Reyner of Wetherbee Drywall, Housing & Building Association of Colorado Springs
Small HBAs (Less than 250 members)
- Jason Carducci of JP Carducci, Inc., BIA of Okaloosa-Walton Counties
- Kurt Clason of Clason Remodeling Company, Lakes Region Builders & Remodelers Association
- Jonathan Barrow of BAM Builders, Heart of Texas BA
- Lucinda Striker of Striker Group, Marion County BIA
- Scott Bowan of B.M.B Inc., Southwestern Indiana BA
- Bya Patzner of Bya Interior Stylist LLC, Park City Area HBA
Each winner (and their guest) will receive a three-night trip to the New York City area, with their airfare, meals, hotel and transportation all covered by LG. They will also get to experience Signature Kitchen Suite’s all-new Skyline Showroom, located within LG Electronics’ North American headquarters in Englewood Cliffs, N.J., for an exclusive brand immersion experience.