Throughout the fall, home builder associations across the country have been successfully hosting membership drives and recruiting hundreds of new members in the process. Not only do members benefit from a larger and stronger home building community, the top member recruiters are also rewarded for their efforts.
Signature Kitchen Suite will once again offer an all-inclusive trip to Napa Valley, Calif., to the top nine builders who recruited the most new members*. Winners will travel to the LG and Signature Kitchen Suite Experience and Design Center in Napa Valley, where they will experience luxury wine tasting and gourmet cooking demos. Plus, they’ll also get to make connections with other NAHB members from around the country.
With just days remaining in the 2022 competition, here are the latest standings of the top recruiters in each HBA size category:
Large HBAs (600+ members)
- Keith Ward of Thomas May Construction, Northeast Florida Builders Association
- David Price of David Price Construction, Inc., HBA of Raleigh & Wake County
- Steve Swain of Coastal Cypress Building Company, Wilmington-Cape Fear HBA
Medium HBAs (250-599 members)
- Allen Patterson of Allen Patterson Builders, Hilton Head Area HBA
- Tommy Tolleson of Tolleson Construction, LLC, HBA of Dothan & Wiregrass Area
- Debbie Urban of Stock Development, Manatee-Sarasota Building Industry Association
Small HBAs (Less than 250 members)
- Justin Boyle of Green Valley Builders, New River Valley HBA
- Sean Beliveau of Slate Creek Builders LLC, New River Valley HBA
- Ronald Derrick of Derrick Homes, LLC, St. Croix Valley HBA
- Keith Poole of KAP Design Group, Marion County BIA
Builder members compete against others from HBAs in the same size category, and the top three from each size category will win the trip to Napa. The prize packages include airfare, meals, hotel and transportation for each winner and their guest.
* New Builder and Associate members only. Membership renewals are not included.