September is Associate Member Appreciation Month
Each September since 1981, NAHB has recognized the value and efforts of its roughly 75,000 Associate members during Associate Member Appreciation Month. Associate members constitute approximately two-thirds of NAHB's membership, and include:
- Subcontractors/specialty trade contractors,
- Professional specialties,
- Retail dealers/distributors,
- Financial services and
- Wholesale dealers/distributors, among others.
Thank you to all our Associate members for their incalculable contributions to the Federation and our industry.
Chairman Jerry Konter shares a special message for NAHB's Associate members:
Associates provide the support, trade skills and materials that every housing professional needs to do business every day. They create a culture of membership by doing business with other NAHB members. Together, each aspect supports the industry that houses the nation.
Looking for ways to thank an Associate in your network?
- Nominate members for an Associates of Excellence Award. Each year, Associate members who distinguish themselves through outstanding service to NAHB, the industry and their communities are recognized.
- Submit Associates to be featured in the Associates Facebook Group. Send us their name, title, company, a bit about why we should feature this member, any major accomplishments, and a picture.
- Promote the importance of hiring Associate members with Do Business with an NAHB Member graphics.
NAHBNow will be sharing more information about the importance of Associate Members throughout the month.
Thank you to ECI Software Solutions, Inc., Dominion Energy and Lima One Capital for supporting Associate Member Appreciation Month.