Whether it's a stellar project or product, an outstanding company or an inspiring team member, winners of NAHB's various awards programs highlight the best and brightest in home building. Numerous opportunities are available across the Federation to recognize innovation and dedication throughout the industry.
Applications are now open for the following programs:
- Associates of Excellence Awards, acknowledging Associate members and Builder collaborators for their remarkable contributions to the housing industry on multiple levels.
- Best in American Living Awards, the building industry's premier residential design awards program, redefining design excellence.
- Best of 55+ Housing Awards, the industry’s only national awards program honoring excellence in housing for the 55+ housing sector.
- Building Systems Council Awards, including the Jerry Rouleau Awards for Excellence in Marketing and Home Design to recognize the best in building systems.
- Custom Home Builder of the Year Award, recognizing custom builders for their innovative achievements, professional leadership and creativity.
- Education Awards, recognizing top industry professionals holding NAHB designations and/or contributing to the growth of designations.
- Global Innovation Award, recognizing the most cutting-edge, advanced, and original products, services, buildings and communities from around the world.
- Leading Suppliers Spark Award, recognizing the most innovative Leading Suppliers Council member of the year.
- Multifamily Pillars of the Industry Awards, highlighting innovative developments, financing and design, and superior management and marketing in apartments and condos.
- NAHB Professional Women in Building (PWB) Awards, recognizing women in the industry and local PWB councils for outstanding programs, services and contributions to the industry.
- NAHB Remodelers Awards, honoring individuals and local remodelers councils for outstanding projects and service to the industry.
- NAHB Student Chapters, recognizing the achievements and dedication of student members, faculty advisors and local HBA members.
- NAHB Young Professional Awards, recognizing young industry professionals who have demonstrated leadership in their careers, communities and NAHB.
- The Nationals Awards — NAHB's largest awards competition — celebrating the best new-home sales and marketing.
Interested applicants can submit projects, products, companies and individuals for consideration at awards.nahb.com