Access sample entry forms and contracts for participating builders, remodelers and home owners.
- Builder Benefits – Helena BIA
- Builder Contract – HBA of Metro Mobile
- Builder Guidelines – Helena BIA
- Builder/Home Owner Participation Agreement – BIA of Helena
- Home Owner Contract for Remodeled Projects – HBA of Greater Lansing
- Home Owner’s Release – HBA of Jackson
- Home Owner Discounts Offered by Participating Companies
Many associations provide discounts to members who enter more than one home, meet certain qualifications and/or comply with policies and established deadlines. Here is a sample fee structure with these types of discounts:
- $2,500 base fee for first home
- $150 if application and payment are received by the Early Bird deadline.
- $150 for using at least 50% of subcontractors and suppliers who are members.
- $200 for serving on parade committee.
- $200 for complying with all parade policies and deadlines.
- $250 for attending all mandatory builder meetings.
- For multiple homes, the first home pays full price, two or more homes are $1,500 each.
Recruiting Non-MembersThe visibility that a parade provides to builders and contractors/subcontractors can be a great way to recruit new members. In addition, there are a few marketing tools you can use to incentivize membership:
- Provide free advertising to member subcontractors on your promotional materials, website and app.
- Use this scorecard to encourage your builders to do business with other members: