Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the 2021 NAHB Student Competition for Secondary schools — Architecture and Construction Management categories — was a completely virtual competition.
First Place, Architecture Category: Garrett High School (Indiana)
First Place, Construction Management Category: A.W. Beattie Career Center (Virginia)
2021 Competition Timeline
- Sept. 8, 2020 – Competition Problem Posted
- Oct. 21, 2020 – Q&A Webinar
- Oct. 30, 2020 – Registration Due ($200)
- Nov. 20, 2020 – Team Member List Due
- Dec. 4, 2020 – Last Day to Withdraw from Competition
- Dec. 17, 2020 – Projects Due
- Jan. 11-22, 2021 – Presentation Date(s)
- Feb. 8, 2021 – Judges’ Debriefing and Announcement of Winners
Resources for Competitors
- Important Materials
- Question Board: All competition related questions posted in our Google group will be answered by the competition’s consultants.
- The Cengage Learning books will be available to all competition teams. (*Returning teams have the set of books from Cengage Learning. Only new teams will be shipped a set of resource books.)
- 2020 Associate and Secondary Programs Judges Debrief Video
$200 entry fee for secondary programs.