The 2021 NAHB Student Competition for Secondary schools — Architecture and Construction Management categories — will be a completely virtual competition.
2021 Competition Timeline
- Sept. 8, 2020 - Competition Problem Posted
- Oct. 21, 2020 - Q&A Webinar
- Oct. 30, 2020 - Registration Due ($200)
- Nov. 20, 2020 - Team Member List Due
- Dec. 4, 2020 - Last Day to Withdraw from Competition
- Dec. 17, 2020 - Projects Due
- Jan. 11-22, 2021 - Presentation Date(s)
- Feb. 8, 2021 - Judges' Debriefing and Announcement of Winners
Resources for Competitors
- Important Materials
- Question Board: All competition related questions posted in our Google group will be answered by the competition's consultants.
- The Cengage Learning books will be available to all competition teams. (*Returning teams have the set of books from Cengage Learning. Only new teams will be shipped a set of resource books.)
- 2020 Associate and Secondary Programs Judges Debrief Video
$200 entry fee for secondary programs.
First Place, Architecture Category: Shadow Ridge High School (Arizona)
First Place, Construction Management Category: Dowell J. Howard CTE Center (Virginia)