2020 BSC Jerry Rouleau Awards for Excellence in Timber Frame Home Design
Recognizing the best structures in systems-built housing, each award category of the Jerry Rouleau Awards for Excellence in Home Design reflects the unique nature of a building technique, including log and timber frame building systems.
Individual awards are presented in the following categories:
- Less than 2,000 square feet
- 2,001 – 3,000 square feet
- 3,001 – 4,000 square feet
- More than 4,000 square feet
The following are the winners in timber frame design:
- Riverbend Timber Framing – Everett Custom Homes — Winner: 2,001 – 3,000 square feet
- Stonemill Log Homes – Kelly Plantation — Winner: 3,001 – 4,000 square feet
- Timberhaven Log and Timber Homes – Tobias Home — Entry of Distinction: 3,001 – 4,000 square feet
- PrecisionCraft Log and Timber Homes – Perlebach Residence — More than 4,000 square feet
View all of the 2020 design winners.