eLoghomes began in 2009 with a group of five log home industry veterans, each bringing over 20 years of experience with log homes. Their mission was to build a company that offered great value to its customers, outstanding design, and construction services that could be offered nationally to install the shell of the home.
Why Choose eLoghomes
eLoghomes is a leading designer and manufacturer of log home kits. We ship across the US, as well as internationally offering:
- Over 200 customizable models — We have design choices from under 1000 square foot cabins to over 4000 square foot luxury homes.
- Manufacturer direct materials — We buy our materials from leading manufacturers, not retailers. That allows us to offer you the most competitive pricing on our log home packages.
- Designed for your specific building codes — Although we do rely on the local expertise of your general contractor to ensure that your design meets current codes, our experience in nearly every market of the country gives us a head start on knowing how to accomplish that for you.
- Eastern white pine — Our logs are the highest grade, have been carefully selected, and methodically dried to the optimum level. Eastern white pine is known for its long-lasting and stable characteristics, as well as its attractive, rustic appearance.
- Construction service to install the log home kit — We will send our qualified construction team to your job site to install the shell of the home that you purchased from eLoghomes. Our team leaders and crews have been thoroughly trained to execute the work according to our requirements, and at the highest standards of craftsmanship.
- Upgraded branded choices of doors and windows — Anderson and Ply Gem windows are a couple of our main suppliers, and we offer a wide range of sizes, shapes, and all types of windows from solid wood-framed to high energy efficiency vinyl-clad designs.
- Energy-efficient designs — We offer a wide range of models with industry-leading energy efficiency features.