The Business Case for Building with Insulating Concrete Forms
Wednesday, May 5, 2021 | 1–2 p.m. ET
Register using the form below. Login information and a calendar invitation will be provided with registration confirmation.
The spike in lumber prices have increased the cost of an average new single-family home by more than $24,000, threatening your business and the ability to build affordably. At the same time however, the cost of concrete has remained stable, with one particular building system — insulating concrete forms (ICFs) — becoming a highly popular alternative to wood framing. ICFs are polystyrene forms that are stacked in place and then filled with concrete to form a solid wall. This webinar — sponsored by Build With Strength, a coalition of the National Ready Mixed Concrete Association — provides builders with the business case for building high-quality, disaster-resilient, super energy-efficient homes with concrete.
Sponsored by Build With Strength, a Coalition of the National Ready Mixed Concrete Association.
What You'll Learn:
- Understand how the cost of wood framing is affecting your business.
- Understand the economic benefits of building with insulating concrete forms (ICFs)
- Learn how builders are building with ICFs to offer their customers high-quality, disaster-resilient, super-energy efficient homes.
- Determine how you can build more profitably and reduce risk by building with concrete.
- Alan Hoffman – President, Hoffman Homes
- Lionel Lemay, PE, SE, LEED AP – EVP, Structures and Sustainability, National Ready Mixed Concrete Association
- Tony Penna – Managing Partner, PHNX Development
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.
If you are having trouble submitting this form, please make sure that all required fields are filled in. When you check “I’m not a robot” box, you should see a pop-up with photos. If you don’t, please reload the page and check that your ads pop-up blocker is disabled.