Wednesday, September 29, 2021 | 2:00 – 3:00 P.M. ET
Where there are repeatable processes, there is an opportunity to apply systems and automation. For builders, that happens in every discipline: Marketing, Sales, Construction, Finance and Human Resources. Join us to discuss the connection between systemizing a home building business and the ability to increase profit margins, have higher productivity and actually convert more leads at higher margins by using automated tasks. And no hypothesizing here -- the systems and strategies you'll learn are backed by proven protocols with predictable outcomes for your teams and your business.
What You’ll Learn:
- Identify where you can apply processes to increase conversions at higher margins for a compounded impact.
- Learn how productivity can increase, even when human effort is minimized.
- Gain insight into what you can do to dramatically out-position your competition.
- Explore how to deliver a better customer experience through proven efficiencies in virtually every discipline of your operation.
- Erik Cofield, CGA - Executive Business Coach
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.
If the Submit button is grayed out, please make sure that all required fields are filled in.