Use of the CAPS PowerPoint presentation is a benefit for individuals who currently hold the Certified Aging-In-Place Specialist designation, NAHB approved CAPS instructors and NAHB Education licensees.
Use by a designee is limited to identifying him or her as a CAPS designee in good standing of NAHB. The presentation may not be used in any manner or position to denote or imply any endorsement by NAHB of a member’s product or services, and designees may not convey use of this presentation to another individual for any purpose whatsoever.
By downloading this presentation, I reaffirm the following statements that I acknowledged and agreed to when I accepted the NAHB CAPS PowerPoint Presentation Usage Guidelines.
- I represent that I have reviewed and understand the terms outlined above; I agree to discontinue all use of the CAPS PowerPoint if my designation has lapsed or the designation is terminated by me or by NAHB for any reason.
- I agree only to alter the presentation on the slides where I am permitted to include my personal or company information, testimonials from customers or images of work performed by myself or my company.
- I have reviewed the NAHB Brand Identity Guidelines for NAHB Members and Affiliated State and Local Associations and I agree to adhere to those guidelines to the best of my ability.
- I understand that NAHB reserves the right to withdraw my permission to use the presentation if I do not comply with the specifications and purpose set out in the guidelines; and
- I understand that misuse of the presentation constitutes grounds for revocation of my CAPS designation.
For more information about this item, please contact Crystal Y. Floyd at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If the Submit button is grayed out, please make sure that all required fields are filled in.