The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) recently announced the winners of the Indoor AirPLUS Leader Awards, which recognize market-leading Indoor airPLUS partners who design and promote safer, healthier, and more comfortable indoor environments by offering enhanced indoor air quality protections for new home buyers.
Presentations of the awards took place during the Energy and Environmental Building Alliance (EEBA) High Performance Home Summit in Salt Lake City, Utah, with NAHB members dominating the awards categories.
Beazer Homes took home the 2023 Leader of the Year award for the builder category, while EnergyLogic, Inc. was named the Leader of the Year in the rater category for the second time in the past three years.
Other NAHB members recognized through the program include:
- Charis Homes, LLC, North Canton, Ohio
- Markel Homes, Boulder, Colo.
- Meritage Homes, Scottsdale, Ariz.
- Providence Homes, Jacksonville, Fla.
- TC Legend Homes, Bellingham, Wash.
- Thrive Home Builders, Denver, Colo.
Visit epa.gov for a full list of winners.