NAHB members who were unable to join us in Washington, D.C., last week for the 2023 Spring Leadership Meeting can watch some of the highlights on nahb.org. HBAs can also stream these videos during their membership meetings. Highlights include:
- Chairman Alicia Huey updates the Leadership Council on recent successes and the work still ahead.
- CEO Jim Tobin outlines his goals and vision for the association.
- Chief Economist Dr. Robert Dietz provides an industry economic outlook.
- NAHB staff discuss the impact of the recent Supreme Court decision on federal wetlands permitting.
- Bob Peterson, candidate for NAHB 2024 Third Vice Chairman, addresses the Leadership Council delegates.
- Membership Committee Chair Judy Dinelle provides an update on membership recruitment efforts.
- NAHB staff issue experts update members on key developments in codes, mortgage insurance premiums and Risk Rating 2.0.
View the videos here (login required).