The IBS Scholarship Program is a remarkable opportunity for emerging residential construction professionals to attend the NAHB International Builders’ Show® (IBS) in Las Vegas, Feb. 27-29.
The IBS Scholarship is a prestigious program aimed at supporting and empowering emerging professionals in the building and construction industry. This scholarship provides financial assistance to chosen scholars to attend the Builders’ Show, IBS Education Sessions, social networking events and more.
Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- NAHB member in good standing
- Between the ages of 21 and 35
- Residential construction industry professional
To apply for an IBS Scholarship:
- Visit the IBS Scholarship page for application guidelines and requirements.
- Prepare all the necessary information and shoot a video to apply.
- Craft a compelling application by showing your passion for the industry, highlighting your achievements and explaining how the scholarship will contribute to your future career goals.
- Follow the submission instructions to finalize your application.
The deadline to apply is next Friday, July 7. Apply today for a chance to attend IBS 2024.