Pro Remodeler magazine recently released its Class of 2023 “40 Under 40” list, spotlighting top young professionals across the remodeling sector.
“Taken together, they form a sort of All Star team for the remodeling industry,” Pro Remodeler noted. “We guarantee you’ll come away impressed and inspired no matter where you are in your business journey.”
The list focused on key categories within the industry, including owner or CEO, operations, design professional and project manager. The following NAHB members were recognized for their achievements:
Pro Remodeler Class of 2023
- Lane Boland, chief operating officer, CQC Home
- Cody Byrd, president, Alair Homes Hickory
- Jay Cope, owner, Semper Fi Custom Remodeling
- Chris Harrin, owner, Semper Fi Custom Remodeling
- Jacqueline Crane Hansen, president, Crane Builders
- Ryan Holden, president, Housing Solutions
- Jenny Mahorney, president and lead designer, Behind the Scenes Design
- Cameron Root, president, High Performance Homes
- Dennis Reaser, Jr., owner, Reaser Construction
- Paul Simon, owner, Michael F Simon Builders
- Spencer S. Tait, owner, The Snyder Group
- Matt Ziebart, owner, Ziebart Construction
- Laurén McCabe, designer manager, Renovation by Design
- Laura Powderly, senior designer, Mosby Building Arts
See the full list online at Pro Remodeler to learn more about these impressive members and their achievements in remodeling.
The list originally appeared in the March/April 2023 issue of Pro Remodeler magazine, which is available at nahb.org. Each issue is delivered directly to NAHB members as part of our collaboration with SGC Horizon, the official media partner of NAHB.