Having an online presence is essential for any successful business. But standing out from the competition requires more than just having a website. Those who build and maintain a distinguished company brand through effective marketing and social media will be more likely to attract new business.
So, what steps should you take to stand out in the increasingly competitive home building industry? Two live online courses will help you engage with your target audience and ultimately achieve your business goals.
Social Media Marketing for Your Business
Nov. 29 and Dec. 6, 13 | 1-3 p.m. ET
Instructor Carol L. Morgan, MIRM, CAPS, CSP, president of Denim Marketing, will discuss how to create a robust online presence using Facebook, Twitter and more. This course will help participants craft a marketing plan that integrates social media as a key component.
Some of the skills attendees will learn include:
- Identifying the fundamentals of a sound marketing strategy
- Recognizing the critical role of social media
- Using content calendars to effectively plan and maintain a strategic program
- Engaging the right audience
- Discovering how to start conversations today for sales tomorrow
Marketing and Sales for Building Professionals
Dec. 8, 15 | 1-4 p.m. ET
Instructor Dianne D. Beaton, CGA, CAPS, owner of 2DiFore Marketing Solutions, will provide an overview of key marketing and sales tools available to build a unique and drive new business.
This course will illustrate for attendees how to:
- Use and integrate emerging technology to enhance marketing
- Implement cutting-edge tactics to increase the effectiveness of advertising, promotions and public relations
- Identify a variety of methods to generate and qualify sales leads
- Engage with prospects to close the sale
- Generate quality referrals
Participants will earn six hours of continuing education credits.