Join NAHB’s Associate Members Committee for a Shop Talk on Aug. 9 at 2 p.m. ET to learn how industry professionals are targeting younger prospective employees.
The Associates Shop Talk will feature six panelists who are working to reach the under 34-year-old audience of potential newcomers to the industry. Panelists include:
- Nichole Feenstra, founder of The DNA Agency
- Jeff Panasiti, VP of operations at Lennar
- Brandon Patterson, workforce development at the HBA of Greater Des Moines and the HBA of Iowa
- Amanda Reynaud, executive director at North State Building Industry Foundation
- Jessie Spradley, executive officer at Northeast Florida Builders Association (NEFBA)
- Edwin Williams, founder and CEO of ZenHammer
Discussions will revolve around digital and in-person events around the country that are actively engaging this target demographic and what the panelists have learned along the way. Panelists will also address what programs such as “Build My Future,” “Battle of the Build” and “NEFBA Emerging Leaders Program” are doing to bolster workforce development in their local areas.
Register now to secure your space.