NAHB Members Recognized as ‘40 Under 40’ Rising Stars by Industry’s Top Media
Pro Builder and Pro Remodeler magazines recently released their respective Class of 2022 "40 Under 40" lists, spotlighting top young professionals across the home building and remodeling sectors.
"With a wide range of achievements, this year's Under 40 rising stars are pushing the boundaries both of personal and professional accomplishment, tapping a range of skills, with a good dose of grit, ingenuity, adaptability, and a keen understanding of business and the ability to inspire and lead a team," Pro Builder noted.
Check out the NAHB members who were named to each list:
Pro Builder Class of 2022
- Dustin Burkett, Marnie Custom Homes
- Anya Chrisanthon, Anewgo
- Dayson Johnson, Magleby Construction
- Jessi Kelly, Stylecraft Builders
- Mary Lindeman, New Home Star
- Nicole McIntyre, TK Design & Associates
- Jenni Nichols, John Burns Real Estate Consulting
- Zach Patton, Blackwolf Custom Homes
- Andrew Pieper, Hillwood Communities
- Randy Reitz, Urban Nest Homes
- Ben Richter, Beisser Lumber
- Kory Robison, Robison Home Builders
- Brian Tebbenkamp, Patriot Homes
Pro Remodeler Class of 2022
- Cole Matthew Brewer, Patrick Brewer Carpentry
- Joshua Dean, Precision HomeCrafters
- Josiah Kessie, Innovative Restorations
- Alicia DeCosta, Mountainwood Homes
See the full lists online at Pro Builder and Pro Remodeler to learn more about these impressive members and their achievements in home building and remodeling.