Unless you’re a CPA or love crunching numbers, most business owners cringe when it comes time to deal with business accounting and financial management. But the accounting ledger is at the heart of a any company’s finances, and in many cases, the difference between profit and loss.
NAHB Builder Books has published the sixth edition of Accounting and Financial Management for Residential Construction. With this book, you don’t have to be a CPA to build a system that keeps your finances running in perfect order.
This valuable resource helps you to harness the fundamental principles to process your own financial data without prior accounting knowledge as a single-family or multifamily builder, remodeler, developer, or contractor.
Through straightforward and easy-to-comprehend explanations and illustrations, learn:
- General concepts and principles of financial planning and analysis
- Special tips for multiple-project builders, developers, and remodelers to benefit from the profit center concept
- How technology facilitates accounting processes
- Performance metrics to enhance understanding of critical company operations
- How to integrate job cost accounting with estimating, purchasing, and scheduling
Accounting and Financial Management for Residential Construction, Sixth Edition is available for purchase at BuilderBooks.com.