NAHB Remodelers recently recognized the best in craftsmanship, innovation and excellence in remodeling projects during the inaugural NAHB Remodeling Awards, sponsored by Ferguson Bath, Kitchen & Lighting Gallery.
Remodelers were honored in a variety of project categories including the best kitchen, bath, and whole-house remodels, as well as the top aging-in-place home renovation, residential accessory dwelling unit, and outdoor living space.
“The NAHB Remodeling Awards celebrates craftsmanship, the project’s purpose, functionality, and innovation,” said Steve Cunningham, owner of Cunningham Contracting Inc. in Williamsburg, Va., and the 2021 NAHB Remodelers chair. “NAHB Remodelers is committed to recognizing the achievements of professional remodelers and it was such an exciting opportunity to showcase these fantastic projects and we were thrilled to have Ferguson’s support.”
“At Ferguson, we believe that ‘together, we build better’ — together in partnership with our customers and vital industry organizations like the NAHB,” said Tim Shearer, director – residential builder at Ferguson. “We were proud to sponsor the NAHB Remodeling Awards and celebrate the outstanding work of some of the industry’s leading remodelers. Each of these projects is a testament to how quality craftsmanship, artisanship and innovation can strengthen our communities.”
Remodeling Awards winners by category included:
- Entire Home Renovation — Gabriel Home Builders, Inc.; Houston, Texas
- Entire Home Renovation, Aging in Place — Camerio Builders, Inc.; Suwanee, Ga.
- Home Addition — Semper Fi Carpentry, LLC; Black Mountain, N.C.
- Outdoor Living Space — Mosby Building Arts; St. Louis, Mo.
- Residential Accessory Dwelling Unit — Criner Remodeling; Hampton, Va.
- Home Bath Remodel — Love Living Home LLC; Interlaken, N.J.
- Home Bath Remodel, Aging in Place — Bonnie J. Lewis Design; Cave Creek, Az.
- Home Kitchen Remodel — KSI Kitchen & Bath; Beverly Hills, Mich.
More details and photos of each of the winners are available in this digital flipbook.