The National Associate Chairman (NAC) election will take place virtually on Wednesday, Jan. 26, at 2 p.m. ET.
There are two candidates for the election:
- Mike Farr of Iowa
- Rich Robinson of New Jersey
According to the Nominations Process for National Associate Chairman approved by the NAHB Board of Directors on June 18, 2021, in order to be eligible to vote, an individual must belong to one of the below categories and must be an Associate member in good standing. In addition, the individual must be physically present and/or (if applicable to a given meeting) be participating on the virtual platform designated by NAHB for the meeting where and when the vote takes place. No proxies are permitted.
- Current members of the Associate Members Committee.
- Current and past National Associate Chairmen who are Associate members.
- Current delegates of the NAHB Leadership Council who are Associate members.
- Current directors of the NAHB Board of Directors who are Associate members.
Voting instructions will be sent directly to eligible voters immediately prior to the election.
During the election meeting on Wednesday, Jan. 26, at 2 p.m. ET, voters will have the opportunity to hear from each candidate prior to the vote.
Thank you for your support of the NAHB Associate Members Committee.