From Sept. 1 through Nov. 30, local home builder associations across the country have been hosting membership drives to recruit new members as well as strengthen their existing membership. Not only do members benefit from a larger and stronger home building community, the top member recruiters are also rewarded for their efforts.
Signature Kitchen Suite is once again offering an exciting incentive to the top nine Builder members who recruit the most new* Builder and Associate members: An all-inclusive trip to the LG and Signature Kitchen Suite Experience and Design Center in Napa Valley, Calif. Those who go will experience luxury wine tasting and gourmet cooking demos, and they’ll also get to make connections with other NAHB members from around the country.
This year, if you’re a Builder or their Affiliate member and actively recruiting, you could be one of the winners.
Watch the video below to hear from previous winners and get a behind-the-scenes recap of what some have said was the trip of a lifetime.
Less than one month remains in the 2021 competition. Below are the latest standings of the top recruiters in each HBA size category (as of Sept. 30):
Large HBA (600+ members)
- Jason Campbell, Tyler Area BA
- Trey Hunt, Tyler Area BA
- Kurt Wilson, MBA of King & Snohomish Counties
- Erin Wright, Tyler Area BA
- Richard Gephart, HBA of Raleigh & Wake County
- Drew Carlyle, Tyler Area BA
- Scott Walker, MBA of Pierce County
Medium HBA (250-599 members)
- David Deutsch, Greater Brazos Valley BA
- Paul Davis, Texas Panhandle BA
- Bruce Kirkland, HBA of Jackson
- David Foy, Alamance Caswell Builders Association
- Jim Patterson, Heart of Texas BA
- Chris Hall, East Texas BA
- David McLemore, West Tennessee Home Builders Association
- James Fine, HBA of Northwest Louisiana
Small HBA (10-249 members)
- Kenneth Estes, HB&RA of Northeast Mississippi
- Thomas Daniel, Seneca County HBA
- Tom Kuntz, Dickinson Area HBA
- Kevin Nelson, Chilton County HBA
- Ben Atkinson, Central Texas HBA
- Todd Webb, Eastern Idaho BA
Builder members compete against others from HBAs in the same size category, and the top three from each size category will win the trip to Napa. The prize packages include airfare, meals, hotel and transportation for each winner and their guest.
For more details and official rules, visit nahb.org.
*New Builder and Associate members only. Membership renewals are not included.