NAHB is powered by the leadership of its members who step up to serve the industry. Every year NAHB invites all members in good standing to consider serving on a committee and/or council, and there is still time to apply for 2022 appointments.
Want to learn more about these exciting leadership opportunities? Members are invited to join NAHB Third Vice Chairman Carl Harris on Thursday, Oct. 7, 2-3 p.m. ET., for a dynamic information session about the importance of helping your national association at the committee or council level. The virtual roundtable will include a panel of NAHB members who are currently serving in these leadership roles.
- Heather Laminack, Young Professionals Committee
- Tammie Smoot, Professional Women in Building Council
- Marty Mitchell, Committee Member
- Patrick Coveny, National Delegate
- Brad Simons, NAHB Leadership
Come hear from the experts, and raise then your hand to serve NAHB!
You can access the meeting log-in information on nahb.org. (Member log-in required.)