Residential building professionals can now access a streaming library of more than 100 recorded sessions and presentations from IBS 2020 with IBS Education On Demand
. This is an excellent opportunity for IBS attendees who missed education sessions or home building industry professionals who want a refresher on specific topics.
Sessions cover the seven tracks from IBS 2020 — Business Management, Custom Building & Remodeling, Design & Community Planning, Industry Trends & Emerging Issues, Multifamily Housing, Project Management and Sales & Marketing — plus presentations from IBS Live.
The on-demand sessions are available free of charge for one year to IBS 2020 attendees with a full registration and available to purchase for NAHB members and non-members.
Don’t know where to start? Here are a few of the most attended sessions
Here’s how it works:
- The Demise of the Punchlist
- Tattoo-Worthy Customer Loyalty: Positioning Your Business to Dominate in a Commoditized Market
- The 2020 Housing & Economic Outlook
- Dealing with Demanding People: Maintain Control & Protect Your Profit
- Controlling Selections Chaos: Research-Proven Concepts to Turn a Pain Point into Profit
Learn more by visiting buildersshow.com/ondemand.
- Access 174 education sessions and presentations presented at IBS 2020.
- Scroll through sessions by title or track.
- View presentations you couldn't attend live.
- Review sessions you attended to get a refresher on tips and techniques shared.