Residential building professionals can now access a streaming library of more than 100 recorded sessions and presentations from IBS 2020 with IBS Education On Demand. This is an excellent opportunity for IBS attendees who missed education sessions or home building industry professionals who want a refresher on specific topics.
Sessions cover the seven tracks from IBS 2020 — Business Management, Custom Building & Remodeling, Design & Community Planning, Industry Trends & Emerging Issues, Multifamily Housing, Project Management and Sales & Marketing — plus presentations from IBS Live.
The on-demand sessions are available free of charge for one year to IBS 2020 attendees with a full registration and available to purchase for NAHB members and non-members. Don’t know where to start? Here are a few of the most attended sessions:
- The Demise of the Punchlist
- Tattoo-Worthy Customer Loyalty: Positioning Your Business to Dominate in a Commoditized Market
- The 2020 Housing & Economic Outlook
- Dealing with Demanding People: Maintain Control & Protect Your Profit
- Controlling Selections Chaos: Research-Proven Concepts to Turn a Pain Point into Profit
Here’s how it works:
- Access 174 education sessions and presentations presented at IBS 2020.
- Scroll through sessions by title or track.
- View presentations you couldn't attend live.
- Review sessions you attended to get a refresher on tips and techniques shared.
Learn more by visiting buildersshow.com/ondemand.