NAHB named the winning products in its eighth annual Best of IBS™ Awards during the NAHB International Builders’ Show® (IBS) in Las Vegas. The awards were presented during a ceremony on the final day of the show.
This year’s Best of IBS Awards received more than 350 entries. Decided by a panel of 28 independent judges made up of attending reporters and building professionals, the awards were given in nine categories, plus an overall Best in Show award.
Awards were given to exhibitors with a product or line that shows the best combination of design, functionality and innovation, as well as its usefulness to consumers and/or home builders.
The winners were:
- Best in Show Winner: Enginuity Micro-CHP by Enginuity Power Systems
- Best Energy Efficient Product: Enginuity Micro-CHP by Enginuity Power Systems
- Best Green Building Product: AeroBarrier by AeroBarrier
- Best Home Technology Product: Enginuity Micro-CHP by Enginuity Power Systems
- Best Indoor Product: Marvin Skycove by Marvin
- Best Kitchen & Bath Product: MASST by Atlas Granite, Inc.
- Best Outdoor Product: The Outdoor Living Experience by Somfy, StruXure Outdoor and Phantom Screens
- Best Window & Door Product: Marvin Awaken Skylight by Marvin
- Most Innovative Building Material: 2810HR Joist Reinforcer by Metwood Building Solutions
- Most Innovative Construction Tool: BILT 3D Intelligent Instructions by BILT Incorporated
“The 2020 IBS exhibitors really brought their A-game this year,” said Fred Tobin, NAHB Conventions and Meetings Committee Chair. “We are thrilled to recognize the winners of this year’s Best of IBS Awards that really stood out as the most impressive products at the show.”