NAHB achieved a number of significant victories in 2019 on a broad range of issues, including housing affordability, taxes, regulations and more. Below are links to blog posts from last year that highlight many of these significant accomplishments that helped to create a better business environment and boost the bottom line for our members.
- In a Win for NAHB, Congress Revives Expired Housing Tax Extenders
- President Trump Signs Executive Order on Housing Affordability
- Department of Labor Heeds NAHB Concerns in Raising Overtime Threshold
- EPA Repeals Obama-Era WOTUS Rule
- Supreme Court Allows Property Rights Plaintiffs to Go Directly to Federal Court
- Deal Reached on USMCA Trade Pact
- ESA Rules Will Streamline the Permitting Process