Many OSHA standards require workers to be trained to recognize and avoid unsafe conditions on the job. The materials contained here will help builders and trade contractors train their workers and comply with OSHA regulations.
- NAHB Trenching and Excavation Safety Handbook, English-Spanish
- OSHA Fact Sheet: Trenching & Excavation (PDF), Spanish Version (PDF)
- OSHA Quick Card: Trenching (PDF)
- NAHB Trenching and Excavation Safety Toolkit
- Trenching Safety Stand Down
How do home builders reduce workers compensation insurance costs?
Watch this informative video podcast with builder Alan Banks and a workers compensation geek from the insurance industry, Treacy Duerfeldt with the Nationwide Contractors' Alliance. They will share tips on how to take control of workers comp claims.