BuilderBooks Retail Affiliate Toolkit
The BuilderBooks.com Retail Affiliate Program gives your HBA the opportunity to earn commissions while promoting NAHB BuilderBooks products.
Join the more than 350 HBAs participating in the program.
- Easy to use.
- Earn up to 10% commission per sale for your HBA.
- Increased traffic and visibility for your website and your association.
- Enhanced HBA website value for your members.
- Provide resources to help your members build their businesses.
- Promote new BuilderBooks releases.
How Does This Work?
We are using a new platform, Post Affiliate Pro, that will automatically track the traffic from your affiliate link to the NAHB BuilderBooks website. Here’s how it works:
- Visitor clicks on an affiliate link on your site or in an email.
- The visitor browses the NAHB BuilderBooks website, and may decide to order.
- If the visitor orders, the order will be registered as a sale for you (the order need not be placed during the same browser session — cookies and IPs are stored indefinitely).
- We will review and approve the sale.
- You will receive commission payouts annually.*
If you sign up for our program, you will have an account with access to your HBA’s affiliate link, banner ads and promotional toolkit, stats and reports.
As a BuilderBooks Retail Affiliate, you receive a referral fee — 10% of all qualifying revenue generated. “Qualifying Revenues” are revenues derived by NAHB from our sales of Qualifying Products, excluding costs for shipping, handling, taxes and returns.
Referral fees are processed annually and checks are distributed in March of the subsequent year. However, if the fees payable to you are less than $20 for any calendar year, we will hold payment until the total amount due is at least $20 or more.
Start Earning Today
This a great opportunity for your association to share in the revenue! Get started right away.