Please complete the following information if you are planning to host a press event in your booth during the 2021 International Builders' Show.
Press Event Guidelines
- Press events (news briefings, product demos, etc.) may be held in your booth between 7:00 am and 9:00 am on Wednesday, February 10 or Thursday, February 11.
- All press event request forms must be submitted by Monday, December 28, 2020. NAHB's Convention and Communications will notify you upon approval.
- Your booth must be at least 600 sq. ft. to host a press event. It is the exhibitor’s responsibility to find out from the appropriate person in your company to determine if your booth meets the press event guidelines. Aisles must be kept clear at all times.
- It is the exhibitor's responsibility to contact the appropriate catering service. We will supply contact information upon approval of your request.
- NAHB will notify convention security of your event; however, it is the exhibitor’s responsibility to direct any invited guests from the convention hall entrance to their booth.
- It is the exhibitor's responsibility to promote their event and/or invite press to attend.
- Your press event must be completed and all catering equipment, extra chairs, etc., removed from the exposition area at least 30 minutes prior to the scheduled exhibit opening time.