The New Home Sales Professional
Are you ready to sharpen your sales presentation and place yourself in the top percentile of new homes sales professionals? We often find ourselves doing the same thing based on habits or what “seems” to be working, but for those that want more, this course will allow you to sharpen or reshape your sales skills and tactics.
It is designed to review the best practices of the New Home Sales Professional. The course offers tips and techniques to help you become the best new homes sales professional you can be. The course offers details on the tasks that must be practiced on a regular basis and the skills needed to close the sale. By completing the course, you should be confident performing the various tasks required of management and be on the top of your game in front of every buyer and make the sale.
- You want to be on your way to becoming a top-level salesperson, and that journey begins by identifying proper goals that can be attained both personally and professionally.
- Every job has its own unique task list and not all those tasks are exciting. This course will assist you in organizing repetitive tasks that are required of the New Home Sales Professional.
- Understanding your competition is an extremely important part of competitive sales, and you will be provided with tools to analyze your competition to see how you compare.
- Knowing the difference between how different types of people approach a purchase can make a big difference when closing the sale and that is why you will discover various techniques for selling to different personality types.
- From tips and techniques in your sales presentation and the various stages to close the sale, you will examine a variety of methods of improving the customer experience.
Who Should Take this Course?
This course contains suitable content for a variety of disciplines in the new homes industry. We are all involved in selling, whether we are the sales professional, the builder, the president or the marketing director in a home building company. The information can be utilized by a range of positions within the home building industry.
This course is required for the following NAHB designations: CSP.
This course provides six hours of continuing education credits for these NAHB designations: CAPS, CGA, CGB, CGP, CGR, CMP, CSP, GMB, GMR, Master CGP, Master CSP, and MIRM.
Take this Course
Go to the Education Calendar page and enter New Home Sales Professional in the search box.