Home owners are spending more time and investing more money in their homes than ever before. And industry experts anticipate home improvement spending will continue to rise in the months and years ahead.
"The remodeling market has recovered from the pandemic and continues to grow as the economy strengthens," said NAHB Remodelers Chair Steve Cunningham, CAPS, CGP, a remodeler from Williamsburg, Va. "Increased household savings during the second half of 2020 have lifted budgets available for home improvement projects."
As consumers increasingly consider home improvement projects, National Home Remodeling Month in May is a great opportunity to highlight the benefits of hiring a professional remodeler.
NAHB has made it easy to promote the occasion by creating a variety of resources within the all-new remodeling month toolkit. This online toolkit offers remodelers, HBA staff and consumers the latest tips and research, as well as resources that can be customized for specific audiences and markets. Some of the highlights in the toolkit include:
- Sample social media posts, images and videos
- Templates for outreach to local news outlets
- Customizable articles on trending topics for websites and newsletters
- Promotional videos and insightful web articles for consumers
- Thursday, May 6: Remodeling Sales Techniques to Drive Performance
- Thursday, May 13: Finding Your Customer in a Changed Market
- Thursday, May 20: New Technology Brings Changes to Home Improvements
- Thursday, May 27: Emerging Remodeling Project and Product Trends for 2021