Home is now more important that ever. National Homeownership Month in June is an opportunity to remind consumers about the evolving role of the home and its importance in our lives. NAHB has developed special materials — including talking points and a Guide to Observing National Homeownership Month — to help you highlight positive messages about the home building industry and provide consumers with information on the benefits of homeownership.
Social Media Messages and Videos
To add these 30 second videos to your social media accounts, click on the video link then use the Facebook or Twitter share buttons on the page.
Consumer Articles and Information
HBA staff can use these articles in their local newspapers, magazines, newsletters, and websites to provide timely consumer information to their communities. NAHB provides these articles as a service to its members and affiliated HBAs. If you do place them in newspapers or other external publications, it is important that the editor knows the content is not exclusive. You can see our full collection of consumer articles here.
- Help for Home Owners During Pandemic Recovery
- How to Design Your Home Office for Productivity
- A Home Summer Shape Up Amid Coronavirus Concerns
- Color Trends for Your Home in 2020
- Smart Home Tech Helps Aging Home Owners
- How to Solve a Shortage of Storage
- 10 Toolbox Essentials for Small Home Repairs
- Tips for Porch and Deck Maintenance
Helpful Home Owner Information
HBA staff can use any of the consumer content on this website to promote the benefits of homeownership in your community. You can use the content as-is or customize it for your local area.
- Home Maintenance and Repair
- Exterior Home Painting Tips
- Insider Hints for Design on a Budget
- Make Your Home Safe for All Ages
Reports and Studies
You can use these NAHB blog posts and reports to help communicate the importance of homeownership and market developments/trends to your local media and home buyers.