As the weather warms, NAHB Education is offering a full slate of virtual learning in June through focused webinars (free to NAHB council members) and the popular live online courses.
Live Online Courses
Live online courses offer a flexible way to gain comprehensive knowledge on a subject. These webinar-based courses are taught by veteran instructors and are held over a few consecutive weeks.
- Advanced High-Performance Practices: Best Practices for Climate Zones 2022 (June 7, 14, 21). Explore the scientific principles of high-performance building and learn how to cost-effectively apply them to home building practices and construction techniques to increase the efficiency, comfort and durability of a home in each climate zone.
- The New Homes Sales Professional (June 9, 16). Review best practices, and get tips and techniques to help you close more sales. By completing this two-part course, you should be confident performing the various tasks required of management and be on the top of your game in front of every buyer and make the sale.
Webinars provide information on a specific topic in just one hour. Every live webinar registration comes with access to the replay and offers continuing education credits.
- Is a Merger or Acquisition Right for You? Strategy, Tactics & Timing for Home Builders (June 1). Discover strategies required for a successful merger or acquisition in an ever-changing landscape. From positioning your company for sale and determining the best timing, to understanding the different structuring options and the nature of the growing number of buyers, the speaker will share her wide-ranging merger-and-acquisition expertise and answer any questions you may have.
- How to Deliver Maximum Profit While Staying on Schedule, On Budget & On Quality (June 22). Explore project management strategies that will enhance your ability to deliver high-quality homes on schedule, with adequate margin, while keeping clients happy. You’ll walk away with an understanding of how combining great fundamentals with great superintendents can produces amazing results.
- Handling Change, Qualifying Households: Basics & Emerging Issues for LIHTC Properties (June 30). For LIHTC property managers, income is now harder to measure than ever before. This webinar will discuss key areas where many state LIHTC agencies are adjusting long-held “best practices.” Leave better prepared to deliver excellent LIHTC compliance results while handling constant change! Registration opens soon.