The pandemic made fundraising a challenge for BUILD-PAC, NAHB’s political action committee dedicated to electing the most qualified pro-housing, pro-business candidates to federal office. Yet thanks to the unwavering commitment of the Board of Trustees who encouraged its fellow NAHB members to invest in their business, BUILD-PAC raised over $3 million in the 2019-2020 election cycle.
The BUILD-PAC Fundraising Awards recognize the states and individuals who went above and beyond during the 2019-2020 election cycle. Thank you to all those who spent countless time and efforts to support BUILD-PAC.
2020 BUILD-PAC Champions
Each Champion raised at least $10,000 in new money for BUILD-PAC. They recruited brand new contributors or upgraded current contributors to join the fight for housing and help strengthen housing’s voice in Washington.
- Will Cooper Jr.
- Kevin Woodward
Trustee and State Awards
- Top Fundraising State – Texas
- Top Fundraising State by Membership – Connecticut
- Top Recruiter of the Cycle – Kevin Woodward
- Top Fundraiser of the Cycle – Will Cooper Jr.
- State exceeds goal by the highest percentage – Connecticut
- State raised most new money at an event – California
- State with most increase in participation – Wisconsin
- State with most increase in percentage of receipts – Mississippi
- Event with highest number of contributors – Connecticut
- Event raising most money – Connecticut
- State with most new high donors – Tennessee
- State with most new donors at a single fundraising event – Georgia
- State with most new donors – Florida
Council and Committee Fundraising
- Council and Committees with 100% participation:
Budget + Finance
Federal Government Affairs
Professional Women in Building
- Committee raising the most money over the cycle – Federal Government Affairs Committee
- Council BOT raising the most money over the cycle – Multifamily Council Board of Trustees
To learn more about BUILD-PAC visit nahb.org.