Most companies in the home building industry have a website and a Facebook page, and various other social media accounts. Often what they are missing is a strategy to make them work together and produce results that meet goals.
A well-designed and effective marketing program must start with a strong foundation comprising the company website, brand, content and tactics, such as social media marketing.
The NAHB online course Social Media Marketing for Your Business Live Online — taught by social media guru Carol L. Morgan, MIRM, CAPS, CSP — will help home builders and associated businesses think strategically about social media and how it fits into the "big picture." The course runs on three consecutive Thursdays, Oct. 1, 8, 15, from 1-3 p.m. ET.
In this intermediate course, participants will learn how to:
- Identify the fundamentals of a sound marketing foundation
- Recognize how social media relates to the company's marketing foundation
- Use content calendars to effectively plan and maintain a strategic program
- Identify and engage the right audience
- Start conversations today for sales tomorrow
Bonus: Participants will receive a free e-Book copy of Carol's most recent publication, Social Media Marketing for Your Business, valued at $19.95.
Course participants will earn six hours toward the CAPS, CGA, CGB, CGR, GMB, GMR, CGP, CSP, Master CGP and Master CSP designations.