The 2021 NAHB Student Competition for four-year programs will be a completely virtual competition.
2021 Competition Timeline
- Sept. 8, 2020 - Competition Problem Posted
- Oct. 20, 2020 - Q&A Webinar
- Oct. 22, 2020 - Financial Webinar
- Oct. 30, 2020 - Registration Due ($400)
- Nov. 20, 2020 - Team Member List Due
- Dec. 4, 2020 - Last Day to Withdraw from Competition
- Dec. 17, 2020 - Projects Due
- Feb. 1-5, 2021 - Presentations (Presentation Schedule)
- Feb. 8, 2021 - Judges’ Debriefing and Awards Ceremony
Resources for Competitors
- Important Materials
- NAHB Four-Year Student Competition Guidebook
- Question Board: All competition related questions posted in our Google group will be answered by the competition’s consultants.
- Cengage Learning books will be available to all competition teams. (*Returning teams have the set of books from Cengage Learning. Only new teams will be shipped a set of resource books.)
- 2020 Four Year Programs Judges Debrief Video
$400 entry fee for four-year programs.
2020 Four-Year Programs Competition Winners
First Place: Michigan State University
Second Place: Brigham Young University (Utah)
Third Place: University of Wisconsin-Stout
Fourth Place: Texas A&M University
Fifth Place: Tarleton State University (Texas)